OUR 2021 FESTIVAL WILL BE HELD ONLINE
Performers will be emailed a secure Zoom link to their event. This link must not be shared with anyone else or on social media. If you would like someone outside your household to attend, or to watch another section, please email email@example.com with your / your guest’s Zoom name and email address and we will add you to the list of invited guests and send the link directly.
- All videos are to be submitted by midnight Wednesday 17th February 2021. Adjudications will take place and performances shared via a private zoom link across our three festival weekends as per the original schedule.
Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th March
Speech & Drama, Woodwind & Recorder, Brass
Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th March
Saturday 20th March
Band, Choir, Ensemble and Orchestra
Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st March
Sunday 21st March 2:30pm
Creative Writing Awards Ceremony
Sunday 28th March 2:00pm Gala Performance and Overall Award Ceremony – To be held online
CLOSING DATES FOR ENTRIES
Monday 14th December 2020 Creative Writing
Thursday 21st January 2021 Singing, Woodwind & Recorders, Brass, Band, Choir, Ensemble and Orchestra, Pianoforte, Speech & Drama, Strings
ALL ENTRIES SHOULD BE MADE THROUGH RUN MY FESTIVAL WITH THE EXCEPTION OF CREATIVE WRITING.
As in previous years, Creative Writing should enter using the downloadable form available at the top of the page.Completed entry forms should be sent to the relevant Section Secretary with a cheque made payable to: BASINGSTOKE MUSIC FESTIVAL
To arrange online payment please contact our Treasurer: BMAFTreasurer@gmail.com
RUN MY FESTIVAL
Entries for all sections except Creative Writing should be placed through the link below:
PLEASE NOTE THIS WEBSITE FUNCTIONS BEST ON A DESKTOP OR LAPTOP RATHER THAN A MOBILE DEVICE
To enter on our Run My Festival website please:
- Register with your email address
- Open the email with a link to a registration form (Please be sure to check your junk folder)
- Complete with the relevant information and create your password
Once this form has been completed:
- Log into the website and create an entry form for each individual or group by clicking the Green ‘Enter’ button (please note if on a mobile device you may need to scroll across or turn to landscape to see this button)
- Select the section you would like to enter
- Browse classes and ‘add to basket’
- Provide the required information and ‘add to basket’ again to confirm.
- Choose between the options of ‘Checkout’, ‘Select a Different Class’ (to enter additional classes), or ‘Select Another Entrant’.
- Once all entries have been completed select ‘Checkout’
- Follow instructions on invoice to pay entry fees either online via bank transfer or by cash/cheque
If you are unable to enter through this website, completed physical entry forms should be sent to the relevant Section Secretary with a cheque made payable to: BASINGSTOKE MUSIC FESTIVAL or arrange online payment with our Treasurer: BMAFTreasurer@gmail.com
Please note entries through Run My Festival are preferred.
Late entries can only be accepted at the discretion of the Section Secretary
Primary and under £6.00
Secondary to 18 years £7.00
Senior Citizen £7.00
Duets £ 8.00
5 – 10 performers £17.50
11- 24 performers £22.00
25+ performers £27.50
Recital and Championship Classes
18 years and under £8.50
Senior Citizen £8.50
Years 1- 6: £3.50 per entry
Years 7-13 £4.00 per entry
Adults: £6.00 per entry
Concessions: £5.00 per entry
Please note that for our 2021 Festival we will NOT be posting out Trophies. Trophies will be available for collection if the Class winner lives locally.